Saturday, September 4, 2010

**UPDATE** of the 'I Love Your Blog' Award Icon Design Contest (That's a mouthful!)

There is a tie between number 2 and number 4 for the entries. (I started cracking up when I was tallying up the votes!) There were two for number one, three for number three, and six for both two and four. I need one more vote, someone who has not already voted! Please send me your vote through blacknailedreviews@gmail.com. I will not publish any comments that are left on this post or the other contest entries because I want the winner to be surprised. Whoever is the first deciding vote will also be entered in the drawing for the Eclipse book. Below are the two competing icons! Choose wisely!

Choice A:
  
Choice B:
I love Your Blog Award

Peace and Fangs,
Alisha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila | Artwork: Resources Graphics