Thursday, August 27, 2015

Brooke's Books



Hello Everyone!

It's been quite a while since anyone has posted on here. Alisha and I tried to keep it going, but life happened and things got busy. Lately, I started thinking about this blog and how fun it was for everyone! We had all kinds of reviews and contests with people interacting with one another. It was a good community for those who loved to read. This is why I would like to announce that I have started up my own blog, Brooke's Books. It's not nearly as big as Alisha's website and it's just starting up, but I'm putting up a lot of the same kinds of reviews on my blog. So if any of you were missing the content on Alisha's blog, you should look up my blog here. I'll be announcing weekly releases (as I used to), book reviews, and other fun features I'm working on. I'm not sure if it will be the same as Black Nailed Reviews, but I think it will be a fun experience! I have missed writing and have missed all of you readers as well. I hope you will come check me out when you have the chance.

Sweet Daydreams,
Brooke

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila | Artwork: Resources Graphics